Willows offers people with developmental disabilities opportunities for personal growth, creativity, and the chance to discover what brings them joy. We provide a wide range of programs with on-on-one and group activities, outing and adventures into the community, sensory integration, and assistance with daily cares. Willows is a licensed, safe, loving, and therapeutic environment which enables a high level of physical and medical care.
At Willows, you will find:
- Person-centered with staff intensive care
- One rate for partial day or full day
- Transportation available for Full and Part Time clients
- Staff are trained by an RN on med administration, tube feeding, topical treatments, and oxygen assistance
- Staff are American Heart CPR/First Aid certified
- Space for wheelchair repositioning on a mat, recliner, changing table, and mattress
- Enclosed and protected handicap accessible area for loading and unloading
Your privacy matters. Learn more.